quarta-feira, dezembro 14, 2005

uma por dia #6

Coping

My girlfriend left me, and I’m coping very well. Sometimes it’s almost as though she hadn’t run off with another man, and that she’s still there with me. During the day I cope by imagining she’s gone to the shop for some cheap cigarettes, and will be back at any moment, smiling with those lovely painted lips. When the shop’s shut, I cope by telling myself that my favourite picture of her is real. I spend my evenings at the piano, singing love songs to her photographed face, and occasionally licking the black keys because they remind me of her skin.

Anthropology and a hundred other stories :: Dan Rhodes

...nem sabe o bem que lhe fazia.

4 comentários:

mike hunt disse...

:'(

carlos paulo disse...

what "da fu**" does that mean?

mike hunt disse...

it means it brings a tear to my eye

carlos paulo disse...

never really understood that kind of 'language'. I'm unable to see anything on those signs.