quinta-feira, junho 30, 2005

pay close attention...

"My belief of the foregoing statement is based on personal knowledge.

On 01-12-86 at about 3:43am I was circling the perimeter of the Clearview Juvenile Detention Center when I discovered a white male, dressed in prison clothing, asleep in the fetal position in a grass field approximately 30 yards from the nothern perimeter fence.

On arrival to the location I noticed that the subject was regaining consciousness(..)As I took the subject into custody, he was cooperative and apologetic. "I'm sorry," he said. "I am so sorry, I don't understand why this happens to me. I am so sorry."

Subject claimed that he did not remember the escape attempt because of his problems with sleepwalking. "

:: donnie darko...director's cut :: estreia hoje ::

2 comentários:

laura disse...

grande filme! (além do mais, tenho um "buraco" na parede da sala que se parece com o coelho do "donnie darko"...) Não perguntes...

carlos paulo disse...

e tens visitas? e elas, depois de o verem, não se apressam a sair?